3 Beat Media recently launched two new websites. You can learn about each below:
All Indie Writers came about from the merger of three former websites:
- All Freelance Writing
- All Indie Publishing
- Writing for Bloggers
The site caters to freelance writers, indie authors, and professional bloggers. It features blogs, a freelance writing job board, freelance writer directory, marketplace, writers’ market database, writing forums, e-books, free resources for writers, and more.
BusyAuthors.com is the home of the future Busy Author’s Guide e-book series from 3 Beat Media owner, Jennifer Mattern. The blog will feature advice on book marketing, author PR, and the business side of being an author.
This is just a quick announcement to let you know about a new site in the works — All Indie Writers.
All Indie Writers will result from the merger of three existing Web properties for writers, and will cover the following topics:
- Freelance Writing
- Indie Publishing / E-book Publishing
- Professional Blogging
The site will offer a variety of content and tools for independent writing professionals at all phases of their careers including a marketplace for book announcements and for clients to hire pro writers, a writing forum, a writer’s market directory, and more.
Several new products are also being developed, and they will be released when the new site launches. E-courses are also in development to open at the time of the site launch.
The site is currently expected to launch sometime this spring or early summer.
I’m thrilled to announce 3 Beat Media’s latest blog launch — WritingForBloggers.com.
Whether you run your own blogs or you want to blog for clients, Writing for Bloggers can help you improve your writing and therefore improve your blog. Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Professional blogging
- Writing basics
- Coming up with blog post ideas
- Blog content strategies
- Content marketing
- Copywriting (as it applies to blogging)
- SEO for bloggers
- Social media for bloggers (including writing for social media marketing)
You can check out our starter content to get a feel for the blog’s style:
- What is a Blog Content Audit?
- 5 Basic Blog Post Formatting Tips
- 10 Blog Post Ideas to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Create a Simple Blog Content Audit Spreadsheet
- What is Content Marketing and Why Should You Care?
- Write a Better About Page for Your Blog
- 3 SEO Basics for Beginner Bloggers
- Do You Have What it Takes to be a Professional Blogger?
- Rock Your Blog With the Right Writing Style
- How Writing is Central to Your Blog’s Social Media Success
I hope to see you there!