This is just a quick announcement to let you know about a new site in the works — All Indie Writers.
All Indie Writers will result from the merger of three existing Web properties for writers, and will cover the following topics:
- Freelance Writing
- Indie Publishing / E-book Publishing
- Professional Blogging
The site will offer a variety of content and tools for independent writing professionals at all phases of their careers including a marketplace for book announcements and for clients to hire pro writers, a writing forum, a writer’s market directory, and more.
Several new products are also being developed, and they will be released when the new site launches. E-courses are also in development to open at the time of the site launch.
The site is currently expected to launch sometime this spring or early summer.
I’m thrilled to announce 3 Beat Media’s latest blog launch — WritingForBloggers.com.
Whether you run your own blogs or you want to blog for clients, Writing for Bloggers can help you improve your writing and therefore improve your blog. Here are some of the topics we’ll cover:
- Professional blogging
- Writing basics
- Coming up with blog post ideas
- Blog content strategies
- Content marketing
- Copywriting (as it applies to blogging)
- SEO for bloggers
- Social media for bloggers (including writing for social media marketing)
You can check out our starter content to get a feel for the blog’s style:
- What is a Blog Content Audit?
- 5 Basic Blog Post Formatting Tips
- 10 Blog Post Ideas to Beat Writer’s Block
- How to Create a Simple Blog Content Audit Spreadsheet
- What is Content Marketing and Why Should You Care?
- Write a Better About Page for Your Blog
- 3 SEO Basics for Beginner Bloggers
- Do You Have What it Takes to be a Professional Blogger?
- Rock Your Blog With the Right Writing Style
- How Writing is Central to Your Blog’s Social Media Success
I hope to see you there!
Happy New Year!
3 Beat Media has a few changes in store over the next week related to some of our Web properties.
- SocialRealist.com, a social media blog, has been officially retired. Some of the archived content on the site will be moved to the new social media category of BizAmmo.com, our small business blog.
- FitYear.com launches today. This is a health and fitness blog from the perspective of everyday folks. Three women share their unique fitness and wellness goals and the steps they’re taking to try to reach them.
- WritingForBloggers.com, a blog about creating better blogs through better writing, is due to launch a week from today.
We’ll have many more updates over the next few weeks and months about new Web properties being launched and some changes being made to existing sites and blogs.
I mentioned previously that our own free online course blog / directory was being rebranded. As of today it has officially been moved.
You can now find the free online courses in a directory at our newest Web property, OnlineLearningHub.com. As this site will cover more than free online courses, you’ll need to click the link at the top of the page to access the directory. The homepage now features a blog where I and other contributors will blog about things like:
- Whether or not online degrees are reputable,
- Where you can find accredited online colleges and universities,
- Reviews of free online education tools and resources,
- And much more.
Whether you’re looking to pursue a more convenient degree or you’re just a lifelong learner (as I am), I hope you’ll find something you can enjoy and learn from at our new Online Learning Hub.
If you have suggestions for topics you’d like us to cover or features you’d like us to consider adding, leave a comment or contact me privately with your ideas.
One of 3 Beat Media’s Web properties — FreeOnlineCourses.info — is currently being rebranded as the Online Learning Hub. Here are a few of the changes you can expect to see over the next couple of weeks:
- All courses listed on the old domain will be redirected to their new homes in the free online courses directory at OnlineLearningHub.com.
- While the new site will still feature free online courses, it won’t be limited to them. It will cover a much wider range of online learning opportunities — from Web tutorials to online degrees. It’s meant to serve as a one-stop-shop for online education interests.
- The new site will also feature an online education blog, currently serving as the site’s homepage.
- A bit further down the road, Online Learning Hub will offer online courses directly to its visitors — largely courses developed through 3 Beat Media for our various Web properties.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the rebranding or new site, leave a comment or contact us to share your ideas.